Suppose you are creating a new Discord server or editing an existing discord server. You will notice a thing: You can not write Capital letters in the Discord channel name
It’s so annoying for some people who want to write the discord channel names in capital letters. But I got your back today. In these short and easy-to-follow tutorials, I will be showing you 7 Steps to Write Clean Discord Channel name in Capital Letters
What is Discord Channel
For the people who don’t know what is Discord channel is?
Let me tell you in short. A discord channel is a database or place where specific tasks happen.
Discord servers are divided into text and voice channels, each with its own set of functions and abilities. Users can post messages, files, and photos to text channels at any time. In voice channels, users can make live voice or video calls and share their screen with that discord’s server members.
Do you even need capital letters for discord channel names?
Before moving to the tutorial part, you have to decide why you need this. Is it for Design or to make your discord server more organized?
If your answer is Design, then I would suggest not to do it. Because if you have a huge name, then all caps will take more space, and it may end up showing YOURBIGNA….
And if you want to make your discord server more organized, please follow the simple steps on getting capital letters in the discord server name. Yes, it’s true. If you write letters in all caps, it gets more focus, so if there is an important/essential channel in your discord server then having a capital letter in the discord channel name is a must.
How to write Discord channel names in capital letters
Now, we are in the main part. I will try my best to show you the steps most easily and simply possible.
– The steps are mentioned below:
- Go to lingojam.com/FancyTextGenerator.
- Write your text in the Normal text field. I will be writing “Text Channel one”. You will write your own discord channel name here.
- When you have done that, you will see a list of different text styles.
- Now Select the text style you love and Copy the text. In case you don’t know how to copy? When you have selected the text, press Control + C
- The go-to your discord server and enter the editing mode of the desired channel.
- When you see the text field, again Paste the copied text. (Press Control + V to paste)
- Once you press save changes, you will see you have capital text in your server name. Isn’t that was easy.
- You can see the difference in the image. The first Channel name has capital words, and the 2nd one has no capital words.
NOTE: If you are using Mac, then use Command instead of Control
Tips while writing in Capital letters in Discord Channel
The rule of thumb is simple. Don’t overuse capital letters. Only use on those discord channels that are important and need more focus than others. Writing all the discord channel names in capital letters will make the same emphasis on all the channels.
Always play around with the quantity and ask your discord server members which looks good.
*Special thanks to Gamenegine for giving me the steps on how to write a clean discord channel in capital letters
I hope this post was helpful to you. Now go and play around with different text styles and make your discord server look epic. I will be posting more guides on Discord-related topics.
If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comment box or start a topic in the forum. I will try my best to reply to all of your comments.
==> You may also love this tutorial as well Streamlabs OBS Stream Alert Setup tutorial as well.
FAQ’s to Write Clean Discord Channel name in Capital Letters
How to write capital letters in Discord channel name?
1. Go to lingojam.com/FancyTextGenerator.
2. Write your text in the Normal text field.
3. Select the text style you love and Copy the text.
4. Then go to your discord server and enter the editing mode of the desired channel.
5. When you see the text field, again Paste the copied text.
6. Once you press save changes, you will see you have capital text in your server name.
Is writing discord channel name in capital worth?
Well, It depends on you and your taste. if you want to maintain the aesthetics of Capital letters or Bold lets in your server, then the answer is yes.
But if you ask me, I will say ‘No’, because Making the channel names all caps not so good looking but I do make the most important discord server channel in all Capital to make it more focusable.
Will it slow down my site, if I use copy-paste text
No, it will not.